Copyright

All work on this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission of the artist.

14 November 2009

The Lower 40 #1

Posted by PicasaThe Lower Forty #1 5x7 SOLD

In my endeavor to get along without anything "M_c__soft" , I have discovered, thanks to my brother-in-law (who doesn't care to be mentioned) google docs. So, now with Picasa and the ability to paste my name across the painting (which I found necessary since I can't resize), I hope I'll be able to streamline the process of recording and posting.

I did this one in our lower field last month. The frogs were pretty quiet.

6 comments:

Melanie Sherman said...

Very nice. Very Vermonty. I had to put on a jacket, though.

Dale Sherman Blodget said...

Thanks Melanie. Sorry it made you chilly. It was a kind of warm afternoon. I remember because it was one of two. :)

Jill Berry said...

Great little statement~
looks relaxed,not fussy.

Dale Sherman Blodget said...

Hi Jill! Yes the painting of the scene was very relaxed. Took all of 35 minutes probably. Then came getting a photo of the painting. Very fussy and not relaxed at all. 4 tries with the camera. 2 tries with the scanner. Probably 2 hours. Can't wait to see your next painting.

Luanne said...

Wow. How did the pond get so clear? I love this painting.

Dale Sherman Blodget said...

Hi Mom! Thanks! Do you mean how did we get the weeds out of the pond or how did I make the water look clear in the painting? hahaha