Copyright

All work on this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission of the artist.

01 March 2009

Before and After the Fall

Pastel and watercolor on canvas 6x6
Okay. I'm putting away the pastels until after my trip to humidity. As my previous posts explain, I'm trying some media that I'm not that used to. I think a workshop may be in my future. This is from my memory of kayaking and the 4th effort on the poor little watercolor wash with which I started. Maybe not thinking is okay now and then. Just see where the painting goes. It is not available because two seconds after taking the photo the painting fell face down on an old dishtowel and smudged up a bit. Not a good medium for traveling, my husband remarked.

After the Fall Pastel and watercolor on canvas 6x6
Something to post whether or not I ought.

No comments: