Copyright

All work on this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission of the artist.

18 April 2009

Elusive





Agua de Luna

Oil/C

6x8













On the left a fast laying in of shapes and values. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go. Or if I should have left it there. I think I will continue with this for a few days. I went back in this morning with a mind to add more contrast and applied DARK OVER LIGHT. egads. The art police will be along shortly.
I'm looking forward to my upcoming retreat week at the Vermont Studio Center for which I received a partial grant. I love that. I can't wait to have daily models.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Dale - I really like the looseness of this painting - also a very nice design! The retreat week sounds wonderful!