Copyright

All work on this site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission of the artist.

19 June 2010

Tulips



Temple Favorite 5x7 oil on linen


Back in April, while in Oregon, my parents and sister and I visited Wooden Shoe tulip farm. There were also some monks visiting and the sight was unbelievable. Visitors were in a frenzy taking photos of the monks in the tulips, it was such a feast for the eyes. I'm kind of thinking we should all wear orange robes. Especially when the weather has been overcast for a few days in a row. I am definitely ordering some of these bulbs for my garden. Temple Favorite is the name. Perfect.

2 comments:

Nina Rochette said...

I was going to forward the link to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Bulb company, but you haven't watermarked your work.

Very fun memory & painting.

Caio Fern said...

ydo have wonderful works on this page ....
this Tulips is fantastic .